INVICTUS

                                                             INVICTUS




Life may beat me down,but my spirit won't abate,
Difficult might be the path,but I will reach my Goal ;
Bcoz I am the master of my Fate ,
I am the Captain of my Soul;

Treading the path least taken,my victory await ,
Faith and love as comrades I tread the dark path whole;
I am the master of my Fate,
I am the Captain of my soul;

Triumph can be delayed but not denied ,I can wait,
I will strive playing the pugnacious soldier's role;
I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE,
I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL;


---saikatmbka





[Note]:the Original poem Invictus was written by William Ernest Henley and you can read it here INVICTUS ORIGINAL POEM.
This poem which I have written was inspired by the Movie "INVICTUS" based on the life of Nelson Mandela.

4 comments:

Panchali said...

Stupendous ! Truly inspiring....

Unknown said...

@panchali ji thanku soo very much :)

Neha said...

Inspiring poem :) and thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

thnx neha , u r most welcom :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

please let me know what you feel about my posts